NarwhalCo (Oxford Unlimited LLC) is committed to contributing an ever growing voice, in the clothing and consumable industries, to minimize the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of this strategy and ideals include:
- Continually reduce waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Remove toxic emissions through selective use of energy and materials.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote components and final products to minimize environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation established by Local, State and Federal authorities for our product category.
Kristine DeLeeuw, Owner