Narwhal Company (Oxford Unlimited LLC) is committed to contributing a ever growing voice, in the clothing and consumable industries, to minimize the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of this strategy and ideals include:
- Continually reduce waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Remove toxic emissions through selective use of energy and materials.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote components and final products to minimize environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation established by Local, State and Federal authorities for our product category.
Kristine DeLeeuw, Chief Operating Officer